Objectives of Sahil Volunteers:
- Sahil started volunteers program to break the silence on the issue of child sexual abuse among the communities
- Initiate discussion on the issue of child sexual abuse
- To prepare ambassadors of Sahil to achieve Sahil vision mission
- To increase out reach of Sahil message on child protection
- Identification of child sexual abuse cases and reporting
SAHIL Volunteer Form 1
Sahil Volunteers:Sahil has more than 1156 volunteers such as lawyers, teachers, students’ doctors’ house wife social workers, government employees and employees from private sectors.etc Updated volunteers are 350
Criteria for selection of best volunteer/special mention category:
- All volunteers with updated registration cards are eligible
- Volunteers to report their activities
- No expenses provided by Sahil
- Evidence of activities in the form of attendance sheets and pictures
Sahil Best Volunteer and Special Mention AwardsSahil every year presents Best Volunteer and Special Mention Awards to volunteers on their voluntary efforts to protect children from abuse and contribution towards Sahil’s sustainability
Best Volunteer Award 2015
Muhammad Iqbal Khan KPK/Karak
- He arranged training session in District police station Karak.
- He arranged training session in police station Khurram Muhammad Zai.
- He arranged training session in police station Teri Banda
- He arranged training session in police station Kundi.
- He arranged training in District police line Karak.
Special Mention Category:
- Saifullah organized MH trainings at Hussain Khan Wala
- He organized MH follow up at Hussain Khan Wala
- He organized Community follow up at Hussain Khan Wala
- He also arranged community trainings at Hussain Khan Wala
Asif Mehmood KPK/Abbottabad
- Asif Mehmood arranged community trainings in Mirpur in which more than 400 community members participated
- He arraigned MH trainings in Mirpur
- He arranged AH trainings in Mirpur
- He arranged 4 puppet shows in 4 government primary schools Mirpur
Mr. Mazhar Bukhari KPK/Haripur
- Mazhar Bukhari arranged community trainings in 5 villages of Haripur in which more than 400 community members participated
- He arranged MH training sessions in Haripur
- He arranged AH training sessions in Haripur
- He arranged LHW trainings also
Best Volunteer 2014
Saifullah Chana Sindh/Ghotki
- He played Sahil ludo protection game with his friends and explained how it is useful for our children
- He gave orientation on Sahil FIR poster to CRC members
- He conducted a session on caring for children in Sindh with 47 community members
- In March 30, 2014 he conducted a session on Sahil animation with 31 community members in the village Usman Ruk
- In June 10,2014 he conducted a session on gender based violence in the village Usman Ruk with 25 community members
- In August 23, 2014 he conducted a session in the village Muhbat Ruk with 22 community members
- In June 16, 2014 he conducted a session on children caring in the village Muhbat Ruk with 50 community members
- He gave orientation on Sahil program to 39 teachers and distributed Sahil material to schools
Special Mention Category Award 2014
Muhammad Saeed Khan Sindh/Sukhur
- In April 2014 he has requested Sahil to sent 5 Sahil magazines and distributed these magazines to the editors of 5 newspapers Sindh
- In 2014 Muhammad Saeed gave orientation on MH book to 30 Students of Islamia Primary School Bagh Hayat Ali Shah Sukhar and the head master of this school requested Sahil to sent 30 Meri Hifazat books and Magazines of the students of this school
Muhammad Riaz Raza Patoki/Punjab
- He developed a small social welfare office in his community with the help of community members.
- He is working on girls education in his community
- He gave orientation on Sahil activities and its volunteer program to 55 community members
- He monitored local newspapers free of cost and sent 8 CSA cases to Sahil in 2014
Muhammad Iqbal Karak/KPK
- He arranged a workshop on the topic rehabilitation of CSA victim children for staff members of Hayatabad medical complex Peshawar with the help of 3 psychologists.
- He is working on adolescent psychological issues with the help of psychologists in KPK.
- He also gave orientation on Sahil activities and programs to youth, teachers and community members of different areas of KPK
- He distributed sahil brochures to youth teachers and community members in different areas of KPK and sent report to Sahil.
Badal Khan Balochistan/Jaffrabad
- He arranged a meeting with 6 vadairas of Naseerabad and discussed the topic end violence against women and children
- In August 2014 he conducted a session on importance of
Best volunteer 2013
- Nilifar Qazi a volunteer and Sahil well wisher arranged winter bazaar in Majlis hotel on Decemnber,7 2013,the bazaar was a daylong fest of fun, beautiful artists, sharing their wonderful work and supported Sahil for raising funds.
- She also collected individual donation.
Special Mention Category Award 2013
Mr. Hafiz Bhooral, Ghotki-Sindh
- He supported us for the arrangement of child protection network meetings in the villages Shams Abad, Anwar Abad, Mubarak Shah,Tando Tubai and Mubarak Shah union council 11
- He helped us to arranged parents training in different villages of Sindh
- He also helped us to organized replication training in different villages of Sindh
Mr. Mohammad Yaqub,Naseerabad-Balochistan
- He helped Sahil team to arranged parents training on 29 March 2013
- From 29th to 31st May 2013 he support Sahil team to arranged MH training for teachers
- On 2nd November 2013 he support Sahil team to arranged AH training for teachers
- He shared MH book stories with 120 students
- He helped Sahil team to arranged community trainings in union council Data,Dongala,Bero,Bandi and Bujia
- He arranged parents training in different union council of \Mansehra
- He arranged Meri Hifazat training sessions in different UC,s of Mansehra
- He arranged AH training sessions in different UC,s of Mansehra
- He helped Sahil in formation of CPN
- He identifies CSA cases in his area and sent written report to Sahil
- He shared posters in in Govt School Nar Bere with 34 parents
Mr. Saqlain Hussain, Kasur-Punjab
- He helped us in follow up of community replication at UC Usman Wala
- He helped us in completion press conference at Kasur
- He helped us to arranged parents training
- He helped us to arranged team building training
- He helped us to organized district admin workshop.