Jeet Healing Center (JHC) for Counseling
Free Services for all psychological issues including trauma of child sexual abuse
The Jeet Healing Centre (JHC) is comprised of a team of trained and qualified psychologists; both male and female.
The goal of the Jeet Healing Centre is to provide effective and professional services through
1- In-person Counseling
2- Telephonic Counseling
3- Email Counseling
Direct Line Number: +92-51-2850573
For outreach counseling in semi rural areas, wherever possible, Sahil office counseling team initially visits the house of affected families and offer legal aid and counseling services. Doctors from hospitals, teachers, families and victims themselves can request us to visit them.
What is counseling?
The aim of Counseling is to provide an opportunity to every individual to work towards living in a more satisfying and resourceful way.
Counseling is a support process in which a person can be helped to:
- Solve a personal problem
- Improve emotional issues
- Manage and improve behaviors
- Learn and improve problem solving skills
- Make their own decisions
- Develop positive thinking
Addressing Trauma of Abuse
- Reducing feelings of guilt and anger
- Making assuring that getting abused is not the victim’s fault
- Gaining self confidence and self esteem
- Returning to normal routine
- Learning self protection techniques Improving relationships
Play therapy is a dynamic interpersonal relationship between a child or adolescent and a therapist trained in play therapy. A wide variety of play materials are provided to the client to allow for free expression and to explore their feelings, thoughts, emotions and behaviors through play.
To grow up to be healthy, very young children do not need to know how to read, but they need to know how to play. (Fred Rogers).
At Jeet Healing Centers , a play therapy room has been established where clients can go and choose toys and a variety of other materials.
Indicators of Abuse
Take notice if your child has:
- Decreased interest in daily activities
- Unexplained aches and pains
- Changes in sleep patterns and appetite
- Sudden change in behaviors
- preference Isolation
- Unusual sadness, irritability and restlessness
- Aggressive behavior Fears and phobias
- Inappropriate sexual behaviors or knowledge
- Self injurious behaviors
- Suicidal thoughts
- Community Training
Confidentiality of clients is strictly maintained
Sahil Jeet Healing Center(JHC) for Counseling
Direct helpline for counseling : 92-51-2850574
Toll free line: 0800-13518
JHC – Abbottabad
Phone number: 92-992-383880
JHC – Jaffarabad
Phone number: 0838-510912
JHC – Lahore
Phone number: 92-42-35165357
JHC – Sukkur
Phone number: 92-71-5633615